How to sell your house fast in Derby
Are you currently living in Derby and looking to sell your home? At Open Property Group, we make instant, cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no solicitor fees, no estate agent fees and no clearance costs, we make the property selling process in Derby, quick and stress-free.
Selling your Derby-based property quickly
Derby is a city situated in England’s East Midlands region; it has an estimated population of over 261,000. Known to be home to some of the country’s icon factories, such as Rolls Royce, and with international ‘friendship’ ties to Japan, India and The Netherlands, there are great opportunities for those looking to buy and sell properties in Derby.
Over the last year, property prices in Derby have seen an increase of 4.62%. Average house prices now sit at £168,429.
- Detached houses in Derby currently have an average sold price of £244,779
- Semi-detached houses in Derby currently have an average sold price of £157,693
- Terraced houses in Derby currently have an average sold price of £128,359
- Flats in Derby currently have an average sold price of £97,549.
Derby is known for its thriving City Centre, which boasts a range of attractions, restaurants and entertainment venues. Thanks to the government-backed Cityscape initiative, Derby was on the receiving end of a £2billion city centre regeneration package which has since made Derby a more attractive place to visit and live.
The city is home to a ‘top 30 UK university’, which last year, made it the sixth most improved university in the country. As the city occupies one of the most central positions in the country, it has excellent connection routes to Nottingham, Sheffield, Manchester and Birmingham.
Derby’s city centre consists mostly of apartments, including luxury and Grade-listed properties. Chaddesden and Mickleover are popular areas for families and those looking to retire.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Derby?
On average, it will take you 85 days to sell your home in Derby*. if you were to sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling to Open Property Group means you can sell your Derby property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make cash offers on properties in any size, location and condition.
Derby Customer Testimonial
I would 100% recommend Open Property for anyone looking to sell their property hassle-free. For us, the main benefit of Open Property Group was that they purchased the property themselves rather than act as agents for other buyers which is important for us.
Derby Housing Fast Facts and Future Forecasts
- In early 2021, work started on the former city centre Debenhams store to convert it into 259 new apartments
- Plans have been accepted to downsize The Bulls Head pub, and build new ‘two-bed’ properties on the land.
- Derby City Council wants to build 11 three-bedroom apartments on Barlow Street to combat homelessness in the region.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Derby today. This includes buying properties in Alvastan, Chaddesden, Mickleover, Rose Hill, New Normanton, Sinfin, Allenton, Chellaston and Stenson Fields.
Fast House Sale Key Features in Derby
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.