Sell a property fast in auction
We have an association with AuctionTrade who are an online property auction company. We are proud to offer this service to our customers as another channel to sell a property fast.
Sell your property which is vacant or rented; throughout England and Wales
You are able to list any type of residential or commercial property for sale on the platform.
You can list your property for sale; on your terms.
Move when it suits you
You have the flexibility to choose a moving date to suit you and this will be agreed in the legal pack. This means that buyers can only bid after agreeing to the special conditions within the legal pack.
The process is as follows:
- Submit an enquiry via the form here
- You will receive a free valuation and a suggested guide and reserve price. You will need to choose when you wish to complete the sale and move out.
- Auction Trade prepare comprehensive property details including professional photography and a floor plan (if possible)
- Your appointed solicitor will prepare a legal pack for you
- List your property for sale immediately via thorough channels of marketing including; Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, our website and our database of potential buyers throughout the world
- Auction Trade will open the bidding immediately and invite the market place to bid on your property or accept the 'Buy it now price'
Find out more and enquire today
How Auction Trade formulates the valuation?
Unique inputs from you
Tell Auctiontrade about your home's most unique features and they will use those details to give you a more precise offer.
They assess comparable properties that have recently sold near you
Decades of experience
We've valued thousands of homes, giving us a deep understanding of market conditions and trends.
You will only pay one small fee of 1% of the sale price on completion which is no sale - no commission. You will be allocated a solicitor or you are welcome to instruct a solicitor of your choice if you wish.
A seller will choose to enter an auction with or without conditions and you can find out more about the two options here.
If you choose to sell your property without conditions, the seller(s) solicitor will apply for searches, apply for land registry documents and issue Property Information forms for you to complete and return. All of these documents will get collated and form the legal pack which potential bidders are requested to read prior to bidding.
Alternatively if you choose to sell a property with conditions, the legal process will start once a buyer has won the auction.
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.