How to sell your house fast in Birmingham
Are you currently living in Birmingham and looking to sell your house fast? At Open Property Group, we make instant cash offers on all types of properties including:
- Vacant and owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Problem properties
- Probate properties
- Properties with short leases
With no estate agent fees, no solicitor fees, and no clearance costs, we make the selling property process in Birmingham, quick and stress-free.
Selling your property in Birmingham
Birmingham is one of England’s major cities, situated in the West Midlands; it has an estimated population of over 1.2 million. With the city’s mix of industrial revolution-era iconic landmarks and modern shopping centres and greenery, there’s never-ending opportunities for those looking to buy and sell properties in Birmingham.
Over the last year, property prices in Birmingham have seen significant increases. Average house prices now sit at £190,195.
- Detached houses in Birmingham currently have an average sold price of £362,112
- Semi-detached houses in Birmingham currently have an average sold price of £215,102
- Terraced houses in Birmingham currently have an average sold price of £170,280
- Flats in Birmingham currently have an average sold price of £136,553.
The New York Times has once placed Birmingham in its list of “Top Places to Visit”. `Although Birmingham is renowned for its historic landmarks, it is one of the youngest European cities, with 40% of its total population being under 25 years old.
The city is home to five top universities, is the hotspot for over 50 annual festivals and is home to the iconic National Exhibition Centre (NEC). Birmingham’s Bullring shopping centre falls into the category of being one of the largest of its kind in Europe.
Birmingham’s Digbeth district is renowned for attracting first-time buyers and the younger generation. Neighbouring villages like Caste Bromwich are ideal for those looking to retire.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Birmingham?
On average, it will take you 125 days to sell your home in Birmingham*. if you were sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling to Open Property Group means you can sell your Birmingham property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make cash offers on properties in any size and condition.
Birmingham customer testimonial
“The entire process was user friendly, professional and carried out quickly. Jason was in regular communication with us and he personally guided us on the sale right through to completion. The benefit of Open Property Group is that they purchase the property themselves rather than act as agents for other buyers which is important for us. I would 100% recommend Open Property for anyone looking to sell their property stress-free”
Birmingham housing fast facts and future forecasts
- 750 new homes on Birmingham’s Main Line Canal have officially got the development go-ahead
- After the 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, the official ‘athletes village’ will be converted into a high-quality residential neighbourhood
- The ongoing development of HS2 is expected to see around 4,000 new homes around Curzon Street.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Birmingham today. This includes buying properties in Aston, Moseley, Sparkhill, Small Heath, Saltley, Duddeston, Selly Oak, Witton, Bournville, Hall Green and Sparkbrook.
Fast house sale key features in Birmingham
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.