Quick sale guidance
Sell your house fast to a reputable buyer
It's important to be well informed when choosing a company to buy your house. There are numerous companies who advertise online to buy property fast. In our opinion there are only a handful who are genuine, professional buyers such as Open Property Group.
Before you choose which company to buy your house, you should look at the following actions to assist with your decision:
- Check their professional credentials - are they part of any professional trade bodies and do they have any accredited qualifications that you can check against?
- Are they members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) so that you have a redress scheme should you have any problems? Click here to search for the company.
- Do they clearly display their office address on their website?
- What is their company registration number and can you check them out via companies house? Do they have charges registered on the company to prove their trading history and what is there current assets from their latest year's accounts. It's paramount to check that the company is not dormant, in liquidation or dissolved. You can search companies house here.
- Who are the directors? Google their name and check them out on social media.
- Can you meet the team? It's always reassuring to put a face to a name. You can meet our team by clicking here.
- Do they have social media? Check their activity on Facebook and Twitter. Personally I'd like to know that they are investing time and money promoting their company.
- Search Google for the company name. If our potential customers Google 'Open Property Group' there is a wealth of information available about our company.
- Can you speak to a previous customer? Why not ask.
- Do they have online reviews? If so, read as many as possible.
We would request that the company confirms in writing that they are not estate agents or a broker ie that they will not try to seek a buyer for your house when you were led to believe that they are direct house buyers.
Our ambition is to prove to all of our customers that we are Open, Honest and Reliable and that we are professional buyers of property.
Choose the best buyer for your house
It's important to think about your requirements when choosing a company to buy your property. Think about the following when seriously considering an offer too:
- When do you want to move? Open Property Group give our customers flexibility and you can choose a moving date which suits you. We have a streamlined structure which enables us to work to your timetable.
- Are there any contracts or option agreements? If there are I would suggest walking away.
- Are there any fees payable by you? Ask for reassurance that the company will pay all of your legal fees, regardless of whether or not the house sale proceeds to completion.
- Do you want to sell your house as seen? If so, ask whether you can leave items or furniture at the property on completion. Open Property Group will buy your house in any condition and with any problem; warts and all.
Quick Sale Guidance Frequently Asked Questions
If you need to sell property fast, always choose a buying partner who has instant access to cash reserves, or you could end up waiting for your sale to conclude. Also take into account the experience of the staff, how long they have been in business and any customer reviews that have been left.
A professional cash house buyer with funds waiting will be able to buy your house within a very quick time frame compared to selling on the open market. Open Property Group pledge to buy your home and reach completion within seven working days but if you’re not in a hurry, this timeframe can be set to suit you.
Speed and simplicity. Open Property Group will be your guaranteed buyer – no marketing, no chain, no haggling, no viewings and no hassle. And as we buy for cash, you’ll benefit from money in your bank within seven working days, plus there are zero agency, legal or EPC fees to pay.
We pride ourselves on honesty and transparency right from the start. We don’t charge selling fees, like a High Street agent does, and there is no bill at the end for legal fees or an EPC – we’ll pay those so you don’t have to.
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.