Open Property Group will buy any type of house or property with our cash funds
If you have a property that you want to sell quickly and hassle-free to a cash buyer, contact us today.
Cash property buyers give sellers the opportunity to find a buyer quickly without the hassle of a long chain. There are many reasons to choose a cash buyer over other means of selling, with the speed and ease of the sale enough to convince many people. All it takes to sell your house to a cash buyer is for both parties to agree on a valuation. It cuts out estate agents, mortgages and months of stress.
Open Property Group is a cash property buyer registered with the National Association of Property Buyers and the Property Ombudsman. This means that we adhere to the code of practise and we can buy your home within a timetable that suits you.
The benefits of our cash house buying service include:
- No viewings
- No delays
- No hassle
- No chains
- No deductions or estate agents fees
- You benefit from dealing with a professional house buying company
- Fully regulated by NAPB and The Property Ombudsman too.
We will buy your property at the speed you want to sell. You choose, be it days weeks or months. You can sell your property fast and with the peace of mind that you are dealing directly with the buyers of your property.
How it works
We’ve smoothed out our service to make it as easy as possible for you to get cash for your property.
- Fill out our form to receive an instant cash offer for your property or request a valuation
- You don’t have to accept our offer, but if you do we can start the legal process with a completion date that suits you.
- We’ll then find you a solicitor and even pick up their fees.
- The process is totally confidential, with no for sale boards or estate agents involved.
The deal will be completed whenever you’re ready, whether that’s day’s, week’s, or month’s down the line. This allows you to plan your own next steps in the knowledge that you can cash in your property whenever you need it.
The whole process of selling your house for cash is completely confidential. We don’t need to get any estate agents involved and you don’t need a ‘for sale’ sign outside the house.
Sell Your House to a genuine cash buyer of property
You can achieve a fast sale of your property with no fees and all your legal costs paid. We will pay cash property in any condition and with any problem, so why not see how much you could receive?
We can offer an immediate exchange of contracts on any property that you would like to sell. If you have found an ideal home and you are struggling to get the money in from your current property, we are able to work to your timetable.
You benefit from a guaranteed sale of your property, and you can plan ahead with certainty.
Why do people choose a cash buyer for their sale?
Selling your property to a cash buyer means that you’re able to get the money in quickly. This can appeal to people for a variety of different reasons, whatever their personal and financial circumstances.
Selling ‘problem properties’
One big reason that people choose the Open Property Group is because we’ll pay cash for any property in any condition, even those that have proved impossible to sell in other ways. These problem properties can cause major headaches if you try to sell them with estate agents or auctions, but by selling to us you can move them on for a fair price.
Selling for cash can come in handy in a number of situations
Along with alleviating problem properties, here are some of the situations in which a cash sale could be particularly helpful:
- You’ve found your ideal next home but are struggling to sell your current house.
- You need flexibility in your sale timeline.
- You need to free up cash from your property quickly.
- You’ve inherited a property and need to sell in order to share the proceeds with relatives or to pay inheritance tax.
- You don’t want to have to deal with estate agents.
- You don’t want the stress of coordinating with buyers and third parties.
- You’re fed up of problem tenants and want to move the property on.
- You don’t want to publicise the sale of your property online or with a board.
Whatever you’re reason for considering selling your property for cash, getting an offer doesn’t come with any obligations. It’s also quick and completely free, so fill out the form on the right or contact us to see what you could receive for your property.
Couldn’t I get these benefits from selling at auction?
It’s true that selling your house at auction can help you to bring in cash for a difficult property, but there are a number of good reasons to sell to a cash buying company like the Open Property Group instead.
- There’s no guarantee that you’ll sell for a good price. Although the auctioneer will recommend a guide price for your property, there’s no guarantee that you’ll make any more money than you would from selling to a company like the Open Property Group. In fact, there’s no guarantee that you’ll sell at all, and a failed sale could significantly increase the time it takes you to offload the property.
- Suitable auctions can be hard to find. It’s also entirely possible that a good auction with the right audience won’t be occurring in your area any time soon. If you’re trying to sell your house for cash quickly, a lack of a suitable occasion could slow the process right down.
- You’ll have to pay auction fees. If you do manage to get your house to auction, you’ll have to factor in the costs of paying for the property to be listed and evaluated. You might also have to pay for an Energy Performance Certificate if you don’t have one already. These costs will come out of any return you make on the sale.
- Holding an open day might be inconvenient. In order to be successful at auction, you may need to hold open day’s beforehand to allow potential buyers to see the property. If you have tenants or it’s hard for you to access the property, this could be a major inconvenience or even an impossibility for you. However, failing to hold an open day could dent or remove any chances you have at a successful auction.
If you don’t want to deal with the fees and the added stress of an auction, sell to a trusted cash property buyer like Open Property Group for a streamlined property sale.
Avoiding cowboy buyers
Not everyone who offers to pay cash for your properties has the best intentions. Some businesses will offer cash without actually having the funds to buy your property, stalling out the sale while trying to find a buyer of their own. Others will try to cheat you out of a fair deal by reducing their offer at the last minute, and still others will try to lock you into a contract that prevents you from looking at other buyers, this can be referred to as an ‘option agreement’
To avoid this situation, stick with a trusted business that can actually follow through on the cash offer that they make. Open Property Group is one of these businesses, as shown by our registration with the NAPB and the Property Ombudsman. These memberships show our commitment to excellence in a field where regulation isn’t mandatory and mean that you can trust us to do what we say we will.
Read our guide on the quick sale market with steps to follow to ensure that you choose a credible buyer for your property.
When it comes to something as valuable as property there’s no need to take risks with your sale.
Get the money you deserve by choosing Open Property Group. It couldn’t be easier to get cash for your property.
Frequently asked questions
The cost for selling house varies depending on agent's and solicitors fees. Various companies have attempted to gauge estate agent fees over the years, with Which reporting average fees of 1.8% + VAT (2.16%) in 2011 and my homemove estimating 1.3% + VAT (1.56%). Solicitors will typically charge 1% of the sale price plus VAT and disbursements too. However, selling your house to Open Property Group means you won’t incur any solicitor or estate agent fees.
Yes, you will need a solicitor or conveyancing company who will complete the legal process for you.
This is dependant on market conditions. Historically, Spring to early Summer has always been considered the best time to put a house on the market.
Open Property Group are professional house buyers and purchase properties quickly for cash. We can exchange contracts within 7 days from receipt of the legal documents, or tailor the timescale to suit you.
There is no stamp duty payable to home sellers. However, selling your house to Open Property Group means you won’t incur any solicitor or estate agent fees.
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.