How to sell your house fast in Sheffield
Are you living in Sheffield and looking to sell your house fast? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no solicitor fees, no estate agency fees and no clearance costs, we make the selling process in Sheffield, quick and stress-free.
Selling your Sheffield property
Situated in South Yorkshire, Sheffield is one of the eight English cities that form the ‘Core Cities Group’. Having arguably one of the richest industrial heritages, after playing a pivotal role in the 1900’s Industrial Revolutions, there’s always a demand for people looking to buy homes quickly in Sheffield.
Over the last year, property prices in Sheffield have seen an increase of 2.58%. Average house prices now sit at £167,332.
- Detached houses in Sheffield currently have an average sold price of £291,209
- Semi-detached houses in Sheffield currently have an average sold price of £182,253
- Terraced houses in Sheffield currently have an average sold price of £143,387
- Flats in Sheffield currently have an average sold price of £112,253
A 2018, found that Sheffield was voted one of the safest places to live in England. A major contributing factor to this is the low crime rate in the city, despite its population of over 520,000. Supplemented with their student population which has voted it the #1 place to live for graduates, the growing talent and opportunities within the city are mapping out an exciting future for Sheffield.
Sheffield provides the ideal balance between city life and a suburb environment. Highly affluent areas such as Dore and Fulwood typically attract higher net-worth professionals, families and the retired generation.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Sheffield?
On average, it will take you 108 days to sell your Sheffield home* if you were to try and sell fast through the open market or estate agent route. However, selling to Open Property Group means you can sell your property in Sheffield quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make cash offers on properties in any condition.
Sheffield Customer Testimonial
“Trustworthy property buyers for a quick cash deal with the personal touch. Never made us feel under pressure and explained every step of the process as we went along. Would recommend Open Property Group to anyone needing a quick sale. Thank you.”
Sheffield Housing Fast Facts and Future Forecasts
- Sheffield has secured £75 million to be used for new homes in the city along with additional open spaces and projects
- Private Sheffield developers are planning to transform an old bank into a new block of flats in Whitham Road, Broomhill
- The building of a 17-storey City Centre apartment complex has commenced.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Sheffield. This includes buying properties in Dore, St Paul’s, Ecclesall, Crookes, Walkley, Hillsborough, Broomhill, Upperthorpe, Woodseats and Chapeltown.
Fast House Sale Key Features in Sheffield
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable property buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants, they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.