How to sell your house fast in Nottingham
Do you currently have a property in Nottingham looking to sell your home fast? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no solicitor fees, no estate agent fees, and zero costs, we make the selling process in Nottingham, quick and stress-free.
Selling your Nottingham-based property
Nottingham is situated in Central England, and has an estimated population of over 290,000. Famous for its role in the iconic Robin Hood legend, the dynamic city is complete with caves, castles and many cultural attractions. With the increasing house prices, now is the perfect time to sell your home in Nottingham!
Over the last year, property prices in Nottingham have seen an increase of 3.75%. Average house prices now sit at £141,412.
- Detached houses in Nottingham currently have an average sold price of £239,207
- Semi-detached houses in Nottingham currently have an average sold price of £154,740
- Terraced houses in Nottingham currently have an average sold price of £119,913
- Flats in Nottingham currently have an average sold price of £110,084.
From a culturally rich city, fast-paced centre, to picturesque villages on the outskirts, Nottingham has something for everyone. The city’s two prestigious universities has led to certain MP’s hailing the city as “a place for innovative businesses and individuals to thrive”.
For sporting fanatics, Nottingham Forest and Notts County stadiums are display some of the most competitive football games, along with the Trent Bridge Cricket ground which has been home to iconic test matches in its history!
Nottingham’s specific city areas (such as Beeston) typically attracts young families and young professionals. Areas such as West Bridgford has become particularly popular for house buyers, due to its array of schools, leisure facilities and eateries.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Nottingham?
On average, it will take you 88 days to sell your Nottingham home* if you were to sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling directly to Open Property Group means you can sell your Nottingham property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make instant, cash offers on properties in any condition.
Nottingham customer testimonial
“Our Landlady sold the house we were renting to Open Property Group, which as you can imagine, was a bit of a shock. However, it didn’t need to be. I contacted OPG to see what happened next, and they’re more than happy to keep the “in- house” tenants in situ. We only had a short tenancy with them as we had found a house in an area we had always liked, but anything we asked of them, Melissa is a great point of contact, an answer was provided. Any work required was carried out, quickly and professionally, with minimal fuss to us, bearing in mind our work schedules. All in all, a very professional company to work with, very polite and easily approachable. Well recommended.”
Do you want to find out more about how you can sell your property quickly? Just click here. We won't charge any estate agent fees, solicitor fees or clearance costs!"
Nottingham housing fast facts and future forecasts
- Over 340 new homes are near-completion on a former Land Registry site in Beechdale
- 67 energy efficient new-build homes are being constructed in Southwell
- New £5 million luxury student flats are scheduled to be complete by the end of 2019 at the Derby Road site.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Nottingham. This includes buying properties in Radford, The Meadows, Basford, Lenton, Wollaton, Beeston, Gamston, Bassingfield, Hyson Green, Carlton, Colwick, Gedling, Woodthorpe and West Bridgford.
Fast house sale key features in Nottingham
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.