How to sell your house fast in Manchester
Are you living in Manchester and looking to sell your home? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no estate agent fees, no solicitor fees, and no clearance costs, we make the selling process in Manchester, quick and stress-free.
Selling your Manchester-based property
Situated in the North West of England, Manchester is estimated to be the 9th most populated city in the UK. The Manchester arena is one of Europe’s largest indoor music venues and the city has self-proclaimed itself as the ‘Sporting capital of the UK’. There’s never been a better time to sell your house fast in Manchester!
Over the last year, property prices in Manchester have seen an increase of 4.48%. Average house prices now sit at £180,457.
- Detached houses in Manchester currently have an average sold price of £320,134
- Semi-detached houses in Manchester currently have an average sold price of £219,568
- Terraced houses in Manchester currently have an average sold price of £166,390
- Flats in Manchester currently have an average sold price of £161,253.
With Manchester being home to iconic music and restaurant scenes, two universities, and an airport, it’s easy to see why home buyers are always looking to buy in Manchester.
Manchester’s modern, vibrant inner city attracts young couples and professionals. Suburban areas such as Chorlton and Burnage naturally attract families with their residential amenities.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Manchester?
On average, it will take you 92 days to sell your Manchester home* if you were sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling to Open Property Group means you can sell your Manchester property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make cash offers on properties in any condition.
Manchester customer testimonial
We were faced with a very difficult & emotional situation. Open Property Group were very considerate. They informed us of what they could offer (and the terms). They left us to make our own decision, in our own time. Even after the sale, they were extremely helpful. I highly recommend Open Property Group.
If you'd like to find out more information, then click here to learn more about selling your house fast to Open Property Group. No estate agent fees, no solicitor fees and no clearance costs!
Manchester housing fast facts and future forecasts
- Manchester a has boasted the highest property price rise growth in the UK for the last 5 years
- The Manchester council have recently approved the development of a 30 storey skyscraper, which be home to 30 affordable flats
- The new development in Gorton will include 102 apartments and 13 houses.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Manchester. This includes buying properties in Salford, Altrincham, Stockport, Castlefield, Sale, Swinton, Oldham Bury and Trafford.
Fast house sale key features in Manchester
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.