How to sell your house fast in York
Do you currently have a property in York looking to sell your home fast? Open Property Group, make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Flats with with short leases
With no estate agent fees, no clearance costs and no estate agent fees, we make the house selling process in York, quick and hassle-free.
Selling your York-based property
York is an iconic walled city in North Yorkshire with an estimated population of over 210,000. Brimming with history, such as the famous City Walls and Gothic Catedral, York is one of the most picturesque cities in the country, The property prices in York continue to climb year-on-year, presenting homeowners with the perfect opportunity to sell their houses fast in York!
Over the last year, property prices in York have seen an increase of 6.71%. Average house prices now sit at £269,674.
- Detached houses in York currently have an average sold price of £435,737
- Semi-detached houses in York currently have an average sold price of £279,118
- Terraced houses in York currently have an average sold price of £233,767
- Flats in York currently have an average sold price of £281,575.
Crowned 2018’s “Best Place to Live”, this city is the ideal hotspot for families, students and young professionals. Perfectly situated halfway between London and Edinburgh, York is arguably one of the best connected cities in the UK.
The charming city is filled with culture as part of its medieval history. This includes the Jorvik Viking Centre and the famous 7th century York Minster. Voted the 6th safest city in Britain, York is also famous for having a festival every month of the year, from music and history, to food and fashion.
For more affordable properties, Hull Road and Clifton are ideal. The more affluent locations that attract retirees in York are Badger Hill, Fulford and Osbaldwick.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in York?
On average, it will take you 112 days to sell your York home* if you were to sell through the open market route. However, selling directly to Open Property Group means you can sell your York house quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make instant, cash offers on properties in any condition.
York Customer Testimonial
“With our house-selling process, it was entirely user-friendly & professional. Open Property Group, and in particular Jason, was in constant communication with us and he personally guided us on the sale right through to completion. The main benefit of OPG is that they purchase the property themselves rather than act as agents for other buyers which is important for us. I would 100% recommend Open Property for anyone looking to sell their property fast and stress-free.”
York Housing Fast Facts and Future Forecasts
- A new block of 226 flats are scheduled to be built between Stonebow and Dundas Street.
- Developers are looking at demolishing York pub to built 6 new homes on the land
- A new £4.5million apartment development opened in York in 2021. It features a combination of 32 one and two-bedroom apartments.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in York. This includes buying properties fast in Escrick, Haxby, Sheriff Hutton, Easingwold, Tadcaster, Tockwith, Great Ouseburn, Strensall, Huntington and Pocklington.
Fast House Sale Key Features in York
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.