How to sell your house fast in Swansea
Are you currently living in Swansea and looking to sell your home quickly? At Open Property Group, we make quick cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no estate agent fees, no solicitor fees, and no clearance costs, we make the process to sell your property in Swansea quick and hassle-free.
Selling your property in Swansea
Situated on the south coast of Wales, Swansea has an estimated population of around 311,000. As the second biggest city in Wales, Swansea has a great mix of historic castles, family-friendly piers and a vibrant nightlife. There’s never-ending opportunities for those looking to buy and sell properties fast in Swansea.
Over the last year, property prices in Swansea have seen a slight decrease of 1%. Average house prices now sit at £146,658.
- Detached houses in Swansea currently have an average sold price of £232,603
- Semi-detached houses in Swansea currently have an average sold price of £152,238
- Terraced houses in Swansea currently have an average sold price of £117,981
- Flats in Swansea currently have an average sold price of £92,587
Also known as the “Waterfront City”, Swansea is renowned for its iconic beaches, coastline, piers and bays. Clyne Gardens, The National Waterfront Museum and Three Cliffs Bay are just some of the eye-catching places you can visit when living in Swansea.
The city is home to Swansea University - one of the UK’s most prestigious research-led institutions. Sports has always played a pivotal role in Swansea’s culture after Swansea City became the first Welsh club to play in the Premier League.
Swansea’s Maritime Quarter is renowned for attracting families and young professionals opting for modern properties with a marina setting. Mumbles and surrounding villages are ideal for those looking for a quieter, more rural environment.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Swansea?
On average, it will take you 96 days to sell your home in Swansea*. if you were to sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling fast to Open Property Group means you can sell your Swansea property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make cash offers on properties in any size and condition.
Swansea customer testimonial
“Open Property Group helped us through what could have been an incredibly stressful situation after our original buyer dropped out. Very fair price agreed, and our legal fees were covered with our solicitor. Jason, Lily and the team were fantastic and answered any queries as and when they came up, even at weekends. Trustworthy property buyers for a quick cash deal with the personal touch. Never made us feel under pressure and explained every step of the process as we went along. Would recommend Open Property Group to anyone needing a quick sale. Thank you.”
Swansea housing fast facts and future forecasts
- 11 different locations within Swansea will be home to new housing developments throughout 2020 and 2021 (with some developers building over 100 houses per site)
- Swansea’s council committee have approved plans in Llangyfelach to build up to 1,950 houses and flats
- The new properties being built as part of the ‘high-tech 144 home development’ in Penyrheol will power most of their own energy.
We can start the process for your quick property sale in Swansea today. This includes buying properties in Blue Anchor, Loughot, Gowerton, Gorseinon, Penclawdd, Penllergaer, Brynmill, West Cross, Southgate and Caswell.
Fast house sale key features in Swansea
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable home buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents commission
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.