How to sell your house fast in Southampton
Do you currently have a property in Southampton looking to sell your home fast? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no solicitor fees, no estate agent fees, and zero costs, we make the selling process in Southampton, quick and stress-free.
Selling your Southampton-based property
Southampton is situated on England’s South Coast, and has an estimated population of over 255,000. The coastal city is rich with heritage, history and tradition - including the City Art Gallery, Solent Sky Museum and the Tudor House & Garden. With the year-on-year house price increases, now is the perfect time to sell your home in Southampton!
Over the last year, property prices in Southampton have seen an increase of 1.4%. Average house prices now sit at £228,903.
- Detached houses in Southampton currently have an average sold price of £349,793
- Semi-detached houses in Southampton currently have an average sold price of £216,938
- Terraced houses in Southampton currently have an average sold price of £186,587
- Flats in Southampton currently have an average sold price of £199,018.
For a number of years, Southampton has been voted as one of the UK’s best places to live and work. With two universities and hotspots oozing with different era’s of British History, it’s easy to see why this port city is so highly regarded.
Classed as one of the sailing destinations in Europe, the city’s shores are home to cruises, ferry rides and watersports.
Netley still has areas which reflect a traditional village, complete with boutique shops and cottages. This typically attracts the older generation and young families. Areas such as Bassett and Swaythling have become more renown for attracting the younger demographic due to the live music, entertainment and university scenes.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Southampton?
On average, it will take you 99 days to sell your Southampton home* if you were to sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling directly to Open Property Group means you can sell your Southampton property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make instant, cash offers on properties in any condition.
Southampton customer testimonial
“The entire process was user friendly, professional and carried out quickly. Jason was in regular communication with us and he personally guided us on the sale right through to completion. The benefit of open property group is that they purchase the property themselves rather than act as agents for other buyers which was important for us. I would recommend the open property group.”
Do you want to find out more information about how you can sell your property quickly? Just click here. We won't charge any estate agent fees, solicitor fees or clearance costs!"
Southampton housing fast facts and future forecasts
- A 19-storey building (containing 113 flats) is scheduled to be built on Southern Royal Crescent Road.
- Funding has recently been approved to convert a former commercial property into 56 flats for sale
- 70 new homes are set to be built in Hamble.
We can start the process for your quick property sale in Southampton. This includes buying properties in Netley, West End, Bassett, Swaythling, Portswood, Ocean Village, Midanbury, Maybush, Sholing, Thornhill, Chilworth, Hillyfields, Nursling and Hedge End.
Fast house sale key features in Southampton
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.