How to sell your house fast in Reading
Do you currently have a property in Reading looking to sell your home fast? Open Property Group, make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Flats with with short leases
With no estate agent fees, no clearance costs and no estate agent fees, we make the cash house selling process in Reading, quick and hassle-free.
Selling your Reading-based property
Reading is located on the Kennet and Thames rivers in southern England. With a population of 200,000 and known for its famous annual Reading festival, the rise in house prices clearly highlights why homeowners want to sell their Reading houses fast.
Over the last year, property prices in Reading have seen an increase of 1.92%. Average house prices now sit at £215,353.
- Detached houses in Reading currently have an average sold price of £628,675
- Semi-detached houses in Reading currently have an average sold price of £386,489
- Terraced houses in Reading currently have an average sold price of £305,634
- Flats in Reading currently have an average sold price of £215,353.
Reading is a stunning town with lots to offer and excellent transport links. Vibrant, multi-cultural and family-friendly are just some of the terms used to describe living in Reading. With London within a 30-minute reach, Reading was recently listed as the 10th largest town in the country in terms of taxable wealth!
Reading is also home to professional sports teams across football, rugby, hockey and rowing. This town provides the ideal balance between entertainment, nightlife and community spirit.
For more affluent, residential areas, Earley, Caversham, Winnersh and Woodley are ideal. At the more affordable end of the scale in Reading, you’ll be looking at locations such as Whitley, Sulhamstead and Sonning Eye.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Reading?
On average, it will take you 106 days to sell your Reading home* if you were to sell through the open market route. However, selling directly to Open Property Group means you can sell your Reading house quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make instant, cash offers on properties in any condition.
Reading Customer Testimonial
“Trustworthy cash property buyers for a fast deal with the personal touch added on top! Open Property Group always made us feel relaxed during the stress-free process. They explained every step of the process as we went along and we never felt under pressure. We would 100% recommend Open Property Group to anyone needing a quick house sale. Thank you to you the entire team.”
Reading Housing Fast Facts and Future Forecasts
- Chatham Street in Reading will be home to 31 new flats
- 265 new homes are scheduled to be built in Tilehurst
- 52 new homes are to be built at the site of a Bracknell Community Centre.
We can start the process for your fast house sale in Reading. This includes buying properties quickly in Earley, Burghfield, Mapledurham, Sonning, Woodley, Tokers Green, Nuney Green, Binfield Heath, Shinfield, Shiplake and Arborfield.
Fast House Sale Key Features in Reading
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.