How to sell your house fast in Oxford
Do you currently have a property in Oxford and looking to sell your home fast? Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no estate agent fees, no clearance costs and no estate agent fees, we make the house selling process in Oxford, quick and hassle-free.
Selling your Oxford-based property
Oxford is situated in central England. The city has an estimated population of over 155,000. The ’medieval city’ is filled with architecture and history - including its 12th century established university, complete with 38 colleges. With the year-on-year house price increases, now is the perfect time to sell your house fast in Oxford!
Over the last year, property prices in Oxford have seen an increase of 2.76%. Average house prices now sit at £431,732.
- Detached houses in Oxford currently have an average sold price of £868,883
- Semi-detached houses in Oxford currently have an average sold price of £542,742
- Terraced houses in Oxford currently have an average sold price of £426,404
- Flats in Oxford currently have an average sold price of £281,575.
For 4 years running (2017 - 2021), Oxford’s prestigious university has been ranked the first in the world in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University rankings
With a long-list of tourist attractions, including the breathtaking Carfax Tower and the historical Covered Market, Oxford is filled with endless landmarks and history for both residents and tourists.
For more affordable properties, Jericho and Headington tick all the boxes. The more affluent locations in Oxford which attract young families and the older generation are Grandpoint & Abingdon Road, Summertown and Marston.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Oxford?
On average, it will take you 144 days to sell your Oxford home* if you were to sell through the open market/traditional estate agent route. However, selling directly to Open Property Group means you can sell your Oxford house quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make instant, cash offers on properties in any condition.
Oxford Customer Testimonial
“From start to finish I was able to sell my house in just 10 days. OPG are an amazing company who constantly gave us up-to-date updates and information which allowed them to buy and complete the sale of our house in 10 days, which we were extremely happy about. Their MD Jason was amazing and kept us informed every step of the way. Would not hesitate to recommend their service to anyone.”
Oxford Housing Fast Facts and Future Forecasts
- A 15-acre site (off Oxpens Road) will be home to a 1.5bn revamp of the city which will consist of 450 new homes and offices
- A 100m plan by Oxford Council is underway to build at least 281 new homes, including 167 homes for social rent
- A London Developer is hoping to build new city center flats in Oxford, City Council permitting.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Oxford. This includes buying properties fast in Cowley, Headington, Grandpont, Boars Hill, Elsfield, Woodeaton, Beckley, Wytham, Godstow and Kennington.
Fast House Sale Key Features in Oxford
- Instant case offers
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees and we pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.