How to sell your house fast in Newcastle
Are you living in Newcastle and looking to sell your home? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no estate agent fees, no solicitor fees, and no clearance costs, we make the selling process in Newcastle, quick and stress-free.
Selling your Newcastle-based property
Newcastle upon Tyne is situated in the North East of England and is estimated to be the 8th most populated city in the UK. Arguably one of the most iconic cities in the country, due to its industrial heritage and affordable living costs, there’s always demand for people looking to buy homes in Newcastle.
Over the last year, property prices in Newcastle have seen an increase of 2%. Average house prices now sit at £161,276.
- Detached houses in Newcastle upon Tyne currently have an average sold price of £305,163
- Semi-detached houses in Newcastle upon Tyne currently have an average sold price of £183,352
- Terraced houses in Newcastle upon Tyne currently have an average sold price of £155,716
- Flats in Newcastle upon Tyne currently have an average sold price of £113,418.
In 2018, Newcastle was voted as one the best places in the UK to live and work. This title took into consideration data related to factors such as job opportunities, house prices and green spaces. Supplemented with their student population of 50,000 people, the growing talent and opportunities within the city are mapping out an exciting future for Newcastle.
Newcastle provides the ideal balance between city life and suburb settings. Upmarket areas such as Jesmond and Gosforth typically attract affluent professionals, families and the retired generation.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Newcastle?
On average, it will take you 128 days to sell your Newcastle home* if you were sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling to Open Property Group means you can sell your Newcastle property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make cash offers on properties in any condition.
Newcastle customer testimonial
I was able to sell my house in ten days. Amazing company who constantly gave us up-to-date updates which allowed them to buy and complete the sale of our house in ten days. Their MD was amazing and kept us informed every step of the way.
Would not hesitate to recommend their service to anyone.
Click here to find out the benefits of selling your property fast. Selling to Open Property Group means you won't have to pay any solicitor or estate agent fees!
Newcastle housing fast facts and future forecasts
- The government has recently granted Newcastle city council £16m to build over 5,000 new homes across the city.
- Newcastle’s property price growth has increased by over 23% in the last 5 years
- A 14-storey office building will start development, creating almost new 2,000 jobs for the city.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Newcastle. This includes buying properties in Quayside, Jesmond, Gosforth, Gateshead, Woolsington, Callerton, Longbenton, Killingworth, Whickham, Wealwell, Wallsend, Hebburn and Dinnington.
Fast house sale key features in Newcastle
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.