How to sell your house fast in London
Are you living in London and looking to sell your home or flat? Open Property Group make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no estate agent fees, no solicitor fees, and no clearance costs, we make the house selling process in London, stress-free and certain.
Selling your London-based property
London is the capital of the UK and is home to iconic music venues, historic museums, amazing sporting facilities and masses of green spaces. London is made up of smaller districts, each with its own unique character, meaning there’s always opportunities for those looking to buy and sell properties in the capital city!
Over the last year, property prices in London have seen a decrease of 2%. Average house prices now sit at £470,364.*
- Detached houses in London currently have an average sold price of £910,292
- Semi-detached houses in London currently have an average sold price of £579,683
- Terraced houses in London currently have an average sold price of £490,312
- Flats in London currently have an average sold price of £410,337.
Trip Advisor voted London as the “2019’s Best City In The World”. London is home to over 20 universities and features arguably some of the most iconic and memorable landmarks in the world. Home also to some of the most thrilling sporting events including football, boxing and the London Marathon, it’s easy to see why it was voted “2019’s Best City In The World”.
London’s prestigious regions such as Kensington, Hammersmith & Fulham, Richmond typically attract mid-late aged professionals. Brixton, Sutton & Notting Hill typically attract families.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in London?
On average, it will take you 138 days to sell your London home* if you were to sell through the open market route. However, selling to Open Property Group means you can sell your London property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make cash offers on properties in any condition.
London customer testimonial
“The entire process was user friendly, professional and carried out quickly. Jason was in regular communication with us and he personally guided us on the sale right through to completion. The benefit of Open Property Group is that they purchase the property themselves rather than act as agents for other buyers which was important for us. I would recommend the Open Property Group.”
London housing fast facts and future forecasts
- London's first high-end “build-to rent” development will be launched in St John’s Wood. This will be aimed at tech and finance bosses.
- East London is set to see growth in new home building of 26.3%. North West London is likely to see a new home building rise of 39.1%,
- Covent Garden will be home to 40 new luxury flats, complete with copper, velvet and jewel-toned fabrics.
We can start the process for your fast house sale in London. This includes buying properties in Chelsea, Kensington, Stratford, Notting HIll, Westminster, Covent Garden, Hampstead, Richmond, Wimbledon, Greenwich, Stratford and Hammersmith.
Fast house sale key features in London
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.