How to sell your house fast in Liverpool
Are you living in Liverpool and looking to sell your home? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Problem properties
- Probate properties
- Properties with short leases
- Commercial properties
With no estate agent fees, no solicitor fees, and no clearance costs, we make the selling process in Liverpool, quick and stress-free.
Selling your Liverpool-based property
Situated in North West England, Liverpool’s metropolitan area is the 5th largest in the UK. With the city being home to some of the best event venues and experiences in the UK and with the it having major infrastructural city developments on the horizon, there’s never been a more lucrative opportunity for both Liverpool property vendors and buyers.
Over the last year, property prices in Liverpool have seen an increase of 7%. Average house prices now sit at £137,163.
- Detached houses in Liverpool currently have an average sold price of £262,298
- Semi-detached houses in Liverpool currently have an average sold price of £165,145
- Terraced houses in Liverpool currently have an average sold price of £117,960
- Flats in Liverpool currently have an average sold price of £110,542.
The Liverpool skyline is instantly recognisable across the world. The city’s combination of nature attractions, sports venues and its iconic waterfront has made it one of the most sought-after places to live in the UK. So if you’re looking to sell your Liverpool home fast, now would be the perfect time!
Liverpool is also home to three universities, an airport and a plethora of cultural landmarks. Surrounding towns and villages such as Halewood & Rainhill offer a more ‘relaxed’ setting away from the fast-paced inner city.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Liverpool?
On average, it will take you 118 days to sell your Liverpool home* if you were sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling to Open Property Group means you can sell your Liverpool property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make cash offers on properties in any condition.
Liverpool customer testimonial
Our Landlady sold the house we were renting to Open Property Group, which as you can imagine, was a bit of a shock. However, it didn't need to be.
I contacted OPG to see what happened next, and they're more than happy to keep the "in-house" tenants in situ. We only had a short tenancy with them as we had found a house in an area we had always liked, but anything we asked of them, Melissa is a great point of contact, an answer was provided.
Any work required was carried out, quickly and professionally, with minimal fuss to us, bearing in mind our work schedules. All in all, a very professional company to work with, very polite and easily approachable.
If you'd like to find out more information, then click here to learn more about selling your house fast to Open Property Group. No estate agent fees, no solicitor fees and no clearance costs!
Liverpool housing fast facts and future forecasts
- Kirkby average house prices saw a significant 107% increase, going from £75,000 in 2017, to £154,995 in 2018
- In the ‘L11 2’ postcode, house prices more than doubled in over the last year. Increasing from £62,000 to £141,995.
- The new Sefton Park development will be home to 3 distinctive apartment blocks and will house quality, affordable flats.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Liverpool. This includes buying properties in Speke, Maghull, St Helens, Wallasey, Birkenhead, Bootle, Crosby, Garston, Barnston and Bebington.
Fast house sale key features in Liverpool
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.