How to sell your house fast in Leicester
Do you currently have a property in Leicester looking to sell your home fast? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no solicitor fees, no estate agent fees, and zero costs, we make the house selling process in Leicester, quick and stress-free.
Selling your Leicester-based property
Leicester is situated in the East Midlands, and has an estimated population of over 360,000. As the 10th biggest city in the UK, it’s known for its diversity, world-leading National Space Centre and famous sports players and musicians. With the increasing house prices, now is the perfect time to sell your home quickly in Leicester!
Over the last year, property prices in Leicester have seen an increase of 7.83%. Average house prices now sit at £192,427.
- Detached houses in Leicester currently have an average sold price of £340,608
- Semi-detached houses in Leicester currently have an average sold price of £218,709
- Terraced houses in Leicester currently have an average sold price of £170,498
- Flats in Leicester currently have an average sold price of £136,404
From the picturesque suburbs on the outskirts, to the modern city centre. Leicester can cater for everyone. The city’s two universities (University of Leicester & De Montfort University) make it a great place for individuals and businesses to thrive.
For sporting fanatics, you are truly spoilt for choice with the sporting teams and events hosted in Leicester. Whether it’s football, cricket, basketball or rugby union, Leicester has the sport for you.
The city centre typically attracts business professionals and students looking to be closer to the hubs for entertainment, shopping and work. Areas such as Oadby have become particularly popular for property buyers based on its well-regarded schools, convenient transport links and community morale.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Leicester?
On average, it will take you 92 days to sell your Leicester home* if you were to sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling directly to Open Property Group means you can sell your Leicester property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make instant, cash offers on properties in any condition.
Leicester Customer Testimonial
Melissa was a great point of contact during our process as any answer we needed was provided quickly and professionally. Any work required was carried out with minimal fuss to us, bearing in mind our work schedules. All in all, a very professional company to work with, very polite and easily approachable. We would 100% recommend Open Property Group!
Leicester Housing Fast Facts and Future Forecasts
- Land in Barnwell Avenue will soon be turned into five-storey flats containing 30 apartments
- Towards the end of 2020, as part of the Council building project, the first of 29 new homes were built at 6 different sites in the city
- A 2020 planning application was submitted to turn a Millstone Lane factory into 31 new student flats
We can start the process for your fast house sale in Leicester. This includes buying properties in Thorpe Astley, Braunstone Town, Birstall, Thurmaston, Glenfield, Anstey, Wigston, Westcotes, Oadby, Thurnby and Scraptoft.
Fast House Sale Key Features in Leicester
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable property buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No estate agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- No chains
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants, they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.