How to sell your house fast in Exeter
Do you currently have a property in Exeter looking to sell your home fast? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no solicitor fees, no estate agent fees, and no clearance costs, we make the house selling process in Exeter, quick and stress-free.
Selling your Exeter-based property
Exeter is situated in southwest England on the River Exe. The city has an estimated population of over 190,000. The ’ancient city’ is rich with heritage, tradition and history - including the Royal Albert Museum & Art Gallery, Exeter Cathedral and Exeter Quayside. With the year-on-year house price increases, now is the perfect time to sell your home in Exeter!
Over the last year, property prices in Exeter have seen an increase of 7.44%. Average house prices now sit at £283,052.
- Detached houses in Exeter currently have an average sold price of £510,471
- Semi-detached houses in Exeter currently have an average sold price of £316,307
- Terraced houses in Exeter currently have an average sold price of £265,040
- Flats in Exeter currently have an average sold price of £170,738.
For a number of years, Exeter has been named one of the 20 best places in the UK to live, by the Sunday Times. This takes into consideration cost of living, amount of green space, crime rates and mortality rates.
With a top university, 43 highly rated schools and filled with different era’s of British History, it’s easy to see why this city is so highly rated.
For more affordable properties, Clyst Heath, Exwich and St Thomas tick all the boxes. The more affluent locations are Topsham, St James and Heavitree.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Exeter?
On average, it will take you 134 days to sell your Exeter home* if you were to sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling directly to Open Property Group means you can sell your Exeter house quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make instant, cash offers on properties in any condition.
Exeter Customer Testimonial
The entire process was user friendly, professional and carried out quickly. Jason was in regular communication with us and he personally guided us on the sale right through to completion. The benefit of Open Property Group is that they purchase the property themselves rather than act as agents for other buyers which was important for us. I would recommend the open property group.
Exeter Housing Fast Facts and Future Forecasts
- 380 new homes have been scheduled to be built at Pinehoe Quarry
- Seven-storey student flats will be built on the site of a closed Exeter city centre pub
- Exeter City Council’s planning committee backed the scheme for land at Hill Barton Farm to become the site for 200 new homes in Monkerton.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Exeter. This includes buying properties in Matford, Exminster, Topsham, Cowley, Ide, Bakers Hill, Nadderwater, Whitestone, Pinhoe, Shillingford Abbot and Sowton.
Fast House Sale Key Features in Exeter
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.