How to sell your house fast in Coventry
Are you living in Coventry and looking to sell your home fast? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no estate agent fees, no solicitor fees, and no clearance costs, we make the property selling process in Coventry, fast and stress-free.
Selling your Coventry-based property
Coventry is situated in the West Midlands, and has an estimated population of over 425,000. With the historical culture (like being home to a museum with the biggest collection of British made motorcycles, cars and bicycles in the world) and being filled with shops, restaurants and hotels, there’s never-ending opportunities for those looking to buy and sell properties and their homes in Coventry./p>
Over the last year, property prices in Coventry have seen an increase of 5%. Average house prices now sit at £198,391.
- Detached houses in Coventry currently have an average sold price of £375,578
- Semi-detached houses in Coventry currently have an average sold price of £235,588
- Terraced houses in Coventry currently have an average sold price of £176,985
- Flats in Coventry currently have an average sold price of £123,360.
In 2018, the ‘Good Growth for Cities Index’ ranked Coventry as one of the top 10 cities to work and live in Britain. Key indicators for this index was job security, adequate income levels, business startups and distribution of wealth.
Coventry has a number of aesthetic open green spaces, leisure activities and iconic cultural buildings to be enjoyed by both residents and tourists to the area. The cultural aspect played a pivotal role in Coventry being chosen as the ‘UK City of Culture’ in 2021.
Beechwood Gardens and Allesley typically attract the younger professional demographic. Whereas Tile Hill and Westwood Heath, provide all necessary amenities for those looking for a quieter environment away from the city.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Coventry?
On average, it will take you 85 days to sell your Coventry property* if you were to sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling to Open Property Group means you can sell your Coventry property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make cash offers on properties in any condition.
Coventry Customer Testimonial
I love that Open Property Group really are NOT a faceless company, and have nothing but kind, considerate and passionate people who work for them. I really cannot recommend them enough for their highly understanding professional manner of getting our property sold and exceeding our expectations in the process.
Coventry Housing Fast Facts and Future Forecasts
- A new 19-storey accommodation block is scheduled to be built on the edge of the city centre. This will house over 400 students
- A major plan for 731 new flats to be developed near Coventry’s ring road is set for approval
- £1.75 million has been budgeted to provide safe accommodation for homeless across Coventry (as well as neighbouring Birmingham and Solihull)
We can start the process for your fast house sale in Coventry. This includes buying properties and houses in Longford, Aldermans Green, Radford, Holbrooks, Baginton, Finham, Allesley, Binley and Exhall.
Fast House Sale Key Features in Coventry
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.