How to sell your house fast in Chester
Do you currently have a property in Chester looking to sell your home fast? Open Property Group, make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Flats with with short leases
With no estate agent fees, no clearance costs and no estate agent fees, we make the cash house selling process in Chester, quick and hassle-free.
Selling your Chester-based property
Chester is situated in northwest England and was originally founded as a Roman fortress. With a population of just over 935,000, it’s truly an iconic place filled with rural villages, red sandstone buildings and its Industrial Revolution heritage. Chester house prices continue to climb, presenting homeowners with the perfect opportunity to sell their Chester house fast!
Over the last year, property prices in Chester have seen an increase of 9.71%. Average house prices now sit at £226,779.
- Detached houses in Chester currently have an average sold price of £358,394
- Semi-detached houses in Chester currently have an average sold price of £215,984
- Terraced houses in Chester currently have an average sold price of £171,478
- Flats in Chester currently have an average sold price of £125,225.
Chester is a city with a lot to offer. Excellent schooling, great housing, a range of entertainment, easy access to Manchester and Liverpool, this city has it all.
The eye-catching city is filled with history as part of its ancient Roman history. This includes the ancient streets and ancient walls along the banks of the famous River Dee.
For more affordable properties in Saltney, Hoole and Boughton are a perfect fit. The more affluent locations that are some of the most sought after areas are Handbridge, Curzon park and Queens Park.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Chester?
On average, it will take you 127 days to sell your Chester home* if you were to sell through the open market route. However, selling directly to Open Property Group means you can sell your Chester house quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make instant, cash offers on properties in any condition.
Chester Customer Testimonial
“Melissa was an amazing point of contact during our property process. She answered any questions we asked and provided a quick and professional response. Any work required was carried out with minimal fuss to us, bearing in mind our hectic work schedules - so we were ecstatic about that. We would 100% recommend Open Property Group with no hesitation!”
Chester Housing Fast Facts and Future Forecasts
- 60 new homes in Hooton are scheduled to begin in 2021/2022.
- Private developers are building 1,250 new homes across 2 different sites in Chester - Congleton and Daresbury Garden Village
- A new £65 million retirement village will start development within Chester
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Chester. This includes buying properties quick in Huntington, Littleton, Upton, Saltney, Blacon, Moston, Mollington, Sealand, Saughall, Wervin, Backford, Mickle Trafford, Guilden Sutton and Great Boughton.
Fast House Sale Key Features in Chester
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.