How to sell your house fast in Cardiff
Do you currently have a property in Cardiff looking to sell your property fast? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no solicitor fees, no estate agent fees, and zero costs, we make the selling process in Cardiff, quick, easy and stress-free.
Selling your Cardiff-based property
Cardiff is Wales' capital city and is the UK’s 11th largest city.. Famous for its iconic waterfalls and valleys, Cardiff is a capital city rich with culture and picturesque scenery. With the increasing house prices, now is the perfect time to sell your home in Cardiff!
Over the last year, property prices in Cardiff have seen an increase of 1.25%. Average house prices now sit at £210,909.
- Detached houses in Cardiff currently have an average sold price of £398,045
- Semi-detached houses in Cardiff currently have an average sold price of £243,120
- Terraced houses in Cardiff currently have an average sold price of £198,781
- Flats in Cardiff currently have an average sold price of £144,453.
Cardiff is the hub for Welsh media and entertainment with over 18.3 million tourists visiting the capital city every year. The city is also home to four major higher- educational institutions - Cardiff University, Cardiff Metropolitan University, Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama and University of South Wales. Whether you’re a nature-lover, a fan of museums, or appreciate the highest standard of live sports, Cardiff is able to tick all of those boxes.
For sporting fanatics, Cardiff City FC’s Cardiff City Stadium is just the tip of the iceberg with regards to the amazing live sport you can indulge in when living in the city. Boxing, rugby, cricket and even baseball are highly publicised sports in the capital.
Cardiff’s specific areas (such as Roath) typically attracts young families and young professionals. Areas such as Cyncoed and Llandaff have become particularly popular for house buyers, due to its array of nature, eateries and scenery.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Cardiff?
On average, it will take you 95 days to sell your Cardiff home* if you were to sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling directly to Open Property Group means you can sell your Cardiff property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make instant, cash offers on properties in any condition.
Cardiff customer testimonial
“We had a mountain of debt and needed to sell the house fast as otherwise could have faced repossession. Luckily, we sold the house in 10 days which we agreed and completed a week later to allow us to sort out a rental flat. Open Property Group dealt with things really well and I'm glad I chose this company after reading good reviews.”
Do you want to find out more about how you can sell your property quickly? Just click here. We won't charge any estate agent fees, solicitor fees or clearance costs!
Cardiff housing fast facts and future forecasts
- Over the next 20 years, it’s predicted that 41,000 new homes will be built as part of the Cardiff County Council’s Local Development Plan
- Over 100 homes on Llandudno Road have been acquired by Cardiff Council to provide more affordable housing in the capital
- Property Developers are aiming to build a 27-storey apartment tower in South Cardiff.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Cardiff. This includes buying properties in Lisvane and Thonhill, Whitchurch, Penylan, Cathays, Pontcanna and Cardiff Bay.
Fast house sale key features in Cardiff
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents commission
- You choose the timetable to move
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants, they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.