How to sell your house fast in Bristol
Are you living in Bristol and looking to sell your home? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Problem properties
- Probate properties
- Properties with short leases
- Commercial properties
With no estate agent fees, no solicitor fees, and no clearance costs, we make the selling process in Bristol, quick and stress-free.
Selling your Bristol-based property
Bristol is situated in South West England, and has an estimated population of over 540,000. With the city’s “artsy” culture and its iconic ‘Bristol Harbourside’ filled with restaurants, shops and hotels, there’s never-ending opportunities for those looking to buy and sell properties in the city.
Over the last year, property prices in Bristol have seen an increase of 2%. Average house prices now sit at £280,902.
- Detached houses in Bristol currently have an average sold price of £512,196
- Semi-detached houses in Bristol currently have an average sold price of £338,122
- Terraced houses in Bristol currently have an average sold price of £284,601
- Flats in Bristol currently have an average sold price of £227,554.
In 2017, the Sunday Times named Bristol as ‘The Best Place to live in the UK’. This award analysed crime rates, house prices and school performance data to list Bristol as the most desirable place to live in the UK. The city is home to two top universities along with the ‘Bristol Temple Quarter’ development which created 20,000 jobs and added a further £100m a year to Bristol’s already growing economy.
Bristol’s inner city typically attracts young professionals and young families. However, nearby suburbs such as Emersons Green and Downend, provide all necessary amenities for those looking for a quieter environment away from the city.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Bristol?
On average, it will take you 100 days to sell your Bristol home* if you were sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling to Open Property Group means you can sell your Bristol property quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make cash offers on properties in any condition.
Bristol customer testimonial
To date my experience with Open Property Group has been nothing but a pleasure.
They really are the most kind and understanding company . They really are not a faceless property group, and have nothing but considerate and understanding and kind people who work for them.
They have really gone out of there way to help & support me and my family, and will be forever thankful.
I really cannot recommend them enough for there highly understanding professional manner.
Click here to find out the benefits of selling your property fast. Selling to Open Property Group means you won't have to pay any solicitor or estate agent fees!
Bristol housing fast facts and future forecasts
- 300 new homes are planned to be built by redeveloping the old Avon Fire and Rescue HQ
- Properties in the BS4 Bristol postcode have seen an 8.6% price increase
- The eastern gateway to the city centre is expected to see 1 new school and 400 new homes built as part of a large regeneration scheme.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Bristol. This includes buying properties in Clifton, Leigh Woods, Redcliffe, Southville, Montpelier, Westbury-on-Trym, St Andrew’s, St Paul’s, Hotwells, Bedminster, St Werburgh’s, St Jude’s, Cotham and Redland.
Fast house sale key features in Bristol
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.