How to sell your house fast in Bradford
Are you living in Bradford and looking to sell your home? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no estate agent fees, no solicitor fees, and no clearance costs, we make the house selling process in Bradford, quick and stress-free.
Selling your Bradford-based property
Situated in the northern English county of West Yorkshire, Bradford has an estimated population of 540,000. Coined as the ‘industrial revolution boom town’, Bradford was the city that gave the world textiles among other iconic things that built its cultural reputation. There’s never been a better time to sell your house fast in Bradford!
Over the last year, property prices in Bradford have seen an increase of 9.87%. Average house prices now sit at £153,034.
- Detached houses in Bradford currently have an average sold price of £275,576
- Semi-detached houses in Bradford currently have an average sold price of £161,798
- Terraced houses in Bradford currently have an average sold price of £125,428
- Flats in Bradford currently have an average sold price of £106,160.
Bradford is home to iconic restaurants, culture and ‘hidden gem’ scenic hotspots. With a university, city parks, theatres and an airport, it’s easy to see why home buyers are always looking to buy in Bradford.
Bradford’s vibrant, entertainment-rich inner city attracts professionals and typically young couples. The surrounding countryside areas (Bingley, Ilkley, Shipley), are naturally attractive locations for families and the older generation.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Bradford?
On average, it will take you 112 days to sell your Bradford home* if you were sell through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling to Open Property Group means you can sell your Bradford property or house quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make cash offers on properties in any condition.
Bradford Customer Testimonial
We were recently faced with a very difficult & emotional situation. Open Property Group and the entire team were extremely considerate. They informed us of what they could offer and then left us to make our own decision, in a time that suited us. Even after the sale, they were extremely helpful. I highly recommend Open Property Group. 5 star service!
Bradford Housing Fast Facts and Future Forecasts
- Bradford Council released its Local Plan where the locations to build tens of thousands of new homes in Bradford, by 2038, were revealed
- A development of eight flats are planned to be built on a plot of land in Shipley
- 4,000 new homes are scheduled to be built in Bradford City Centre within the next 10-12 years
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Bradford. This includes buying properties in Ilkley, Shipley, Baildon, Shipley, Keighley, Wilsden, Clayton, Queensbury and Burley in Wharefdale.
Fast House Sale Key Features in Bradford
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.