How to sell your house fast in Surrey
When choosing to sell your property there are many things that can complicate and delay the process. If you need help selling your home fast our cash offer enables homeowners to sell a property quickly with no hassle, stress or worry. Our professional buyers have over 30 years’ experience in finance, property and debt recovery, meaning they can turn a long house selling process into a completed transaction within 14 days, or a timescale that suits you. We buy any home regardless of status, condition or location making you an immediate cash offer and working with your timings to make a sale as fast and simple as possible.
Fast House Sale Key Features
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
In the past year house prices in Surrey were 8% up on the year before and 22% up on 2013 when they averaged at £403,249. Most house sales in Surrey over the past year were flats which on average sold for £328,899. Terraced properties had an average sold price of £490,425 and semi-detached properties averaged at £519,968. Often it can be difficult to find buyers for high valued property and can become a time consuming process. Open Property Group can ensure your house is sold quickly and efficiently.
Whether you want to be in the centre of city life or are looking for a more rural location Surrey has the property to suit all home buyers. Located right on the doorstep of the nation's capital, Surrey provides the perfect balance of city living and stunning acres of countryside. The county is divided into 11 districts; Elmbridge, Epsom and Ewell, Guilford, Mole Valley, Reigate and Banstead, Runnymede, Spelthorne, Surrey Heath, Tandridge, Waverley and Woking. All major cities have railway connections to London stations. Epsom offers one of the quickest routes with an average duration of 35 minutes and 96 trains that run daily to London Waterloo.
Being the home of over 1,135,500 people there's a real appeal for living in Surrey. Major cities in Surrey such as Guilford and Woking have the highest population in the county. With rising population brings a higher demand for housing especially in the cities. In 2015 Surrey started 2840 housing projects with Guilford offering the highest, undergoing 520 new house builds. Most of the sales in Guildford over the past year were flats which on average sold for £301,538. Semi-detached properties had an average sold price of £450,772 and detached properties averaged at £806,020.
If you are looking to sell your house quickly and are in need of our help, follow the simple 4 step guide:
Selling property fast in a few simple steps
- You contact us with details of the property
- You give us the description, including any other relevant information.
- We ask you to be honest about the property, the condition, and any problems.
- We will assess the value quickly and confirm our cash offer for your property as part of our sell house fast process.
- You request the timetable that suits you.
- If the offer is accepted, we will instruct solicitors and progress with the legal process.
3 Legal process
All your work will be completed by your solicitor, who will engage with you during the conveyancing process and make sure that they are acting in your best interest.
We can act as quickly as you request. The standard timetable would be 14 days, however we can buy your property in less than 7 days if you want an immediate sale. On completion, the cash funds are sent to your solicitor and you can enjoy the money as you wish.
In addition to the above, we buy direct which means;
- There are no agents or third party investors. We always invest our own capital.
- In addition to the thorough processes we use to determine our final figure, we offer a fast and effective service, turning quick home sales into valuable cash amounts rapidly, aiming to make you a cash offer within 48 hours of our initial conversation.
- Once you have accepted our offer we will instruct our solicitors who will write to yours to confirm what has been agreed and you will need to give instructions to your solicitors, instructing them to proceed with the house sale.
- We set the dates at the offset, and work to the date that you want to sell your house.
- If you need a few months to stay in your property after we have exchanged contracts - we can arrange this.
Stress free and cost effective
Having to keep hold of a house for longer than you want can be stressful and selling it through an estate agent can be costly.
- Estate agent fees are usually 2% + VAT, meaning that by selling your Surrey property you stand to incur costs in the range of £6,578 +VAT and £16,120 +VAT.
- Sellers also require solicitor involvement, adding an additional £1,500 of fees.
- On top of these costs sellers need to pay for an energy performance certificate (EPC) and bills associated with remaining in a house that they may not want to be in any longer (such as council tax, mortgage payments and utility bills).
- If the property is empty it will incur higher insurance costs and raises concerns over security or squatting.
Selling to Open Property Group means that you can free up the capital in your property almost instantly, giving you the peace of mind that you move onto the next chapter of your life.
Fast, convenient and profitable
Up to 85% of the market value will be offered dependant on factors such as location, property type, tenancy if let and problem associated such as a defect with the property where applicable.
If the idea of selling your property within 14 day, without the hassle of showing prospective buyers around, whilst avoiding estate agent fees, for a cash lump sum, then get in contact.
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.