How to sell your house fast in Brighton
Are you living in Brighton and looking to sell your house fast? At Open Property Group, we make fast cash offers on:
- Vacant and rented properties
- Owner occupied properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Probate properties
- Problem properties
- Commercial properties
- Properties with short leases
With no solicitor fees, no estate agency fees and no clearance costs, we make the selling process in Brighton, quick and hassle-free.
Selling your Brighton property
Situated on the southern coast of England, in the County of East Sussex, Brighton has a current population of 606,000. As one of the most renowned tourist destinations within the UK, it’s coastal beaches, and overall vibrant culture is a catalyst for the increasing demand for people looking to buy homes quickly in Brighton.
Over the last year, property prices in Brighton have seen an increase of 5.61%. Average house prices now sit at £384,082.
- Detached houses in Brighton currently have an average sold price of £722,686
- Semi-detached houses in Brighton currently have an average sold price of £468,959
- Terraced houses in Brighton currently have an average sold price of £421,732
- Flats in Brighton currently have an average sold price of £306,798
Coined “London-by-the-Sea”, Brighton’s 1-hour train ride from London has made it a popular destination for commuters. With its difficult-to-miss attractions such as The Royal Pavillion Tearoom, The Palace Pier and the British Airways i360 Viewing Tower, it’s easy to see why Brighton blossomed into both a vacation and homely hotspot.
Highly affluent areas in Brighton such as Hove and Preston Park typically attract higher net-worth professionals, families and the retired generation.
How long does it usually take to sell a property in Brighton?
On average, it will take you 115 days to sell your Brighton home* if you were to try and sell fast through the open market/estate agent route. However, selling to Open Property Group means you can sell your property in Brighton quickly in as soon as 7 days! We make cash offers on properties in any condition.
Brighton Customer Testimonial
Trustworthy property buyers for a fast cash deal with the personal touch. Open Property Group Never made us feel under pressure. They explained every step of the process as we went along. We would 100% recommend Open Property Group to anyone needing a quick house sale. Thank you.
Brighton Housing Fast Facts and Future Forecasts
- After having 244,000 new homes built in 2019/20, Brighton will continue build more homes in the upcoming years as part of the ‘Affordable Homes Programme’
- Plans have been put in place to built over 150 new student flats on London Road, Brighton
- A decision is still waiting to be confirmed for 100 new homes to be built in neighbouring Brighton villages.
We can start the process for your quick house sale in Brighton. This includes buying properties in Coldean, Patcham, Woodingdean, Aldringhton, West Blatchington, Southwick, Portslade, Withdean, Stanmer and Falmer.
Fast House Sale Key Features in Brighton
- Cash paid fast
- We aim to be the fastest and most reliable house buyer in our sector
- Absolutely no fees
- We pay your legal costs
- No agents fees
- You choose the timetable
- We pay for an EPC (Energy performance certificate)
- We can assist with clearing the house and arranging removals
- Your property can be sold as seen – warts and all
- No chains
- It's completely confidential, there are no for sale or sold boards and if you have tenants they need not be disturbed
Get a FREE cash offer
Get your cash offer today
We buy property directly and you won't pay any agent's fees.